Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wet n Wild Sale...

Let me start off by saying it is not my fault, I just couldn't resist the deal posted by Nouveau Cheap a few days ago that is going on now... Walgreens is having a 50% off sale on all Wet n Wild nail polishes plus if you read the post by Nouveau Cheap there is an additional 20% off code listed giving you a combined 60% off.

That's only $0.40 for Wild Shine polishes and $0.80 for Mega Last and Fast Dry polishes. Plus any orders >$25 ship for free. Oh, and other Wet n Wild cosmetics are on sale as well, if you are into that sort of thing...

Now tell me, how could I resist that? I ended up buying $25 worth of polishes which at 40 or 80 cents per bottle is A LOT... I'll let you do the math on how many I got... let's just say I think I need to grow a few more hands to swatch them all...

Thanks for reading!
Anutka :)


6 comments:

  1. I wish they discounted cheap brands here as well, not only high-end ones like Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I look forward to seeing what you got. Not knowing about the Walgreens sale, I bought an 8-pack of the fast dry minis at CVS, - the colors are jewel-toned or holiday. So now I'll go check out Walgreens, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox79, I've never seen Chanel discounted... although it would probably still be way too rich for my blood :)

    @DesertNails8, the sale is only online at walgreens.com, not in stores! Also, they only have the base collections, none of the LE releases. I've yet to see WnW minis... must be cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if someday you want do do a swap, I would love some Wet'n Wild polishes, because in Brasil we don't find them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Francirocks, I've never done a swap... tell me more :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...